Windows Manager Asia H/F - WINMG-092021
Intitulé du poste
Type de contrat
Date de début
Ville (Code Postal)
Within our industrial department, we are looking for a Windows Manager who is the local relay for Babolat's Purchasing, R&D, Supply Chain, Quality and Marketing teams for our industrial suppliers/partners (dealing with assembly, components, molds...).
He/she is Babolat's representative at suppliers' sites in order to smoothen communication, give and collect feedback, raise alerts and supports to solve problems.
He/she ensures the follow-up of the product development and industrialization. He/she participates to the sourcing actions and supports the suppliers in their performance achievement (QCD) all along the serial life. He/she manages together with the Industrial Coordinators (so-called Windows), the regular monitoring points of multidisciplinary projects of product development.
The position is based in Guangzhou, China.
He/she will work in close collaboration with the R&D, Purchasing, Supply Chain and Industrial Quality managers, with the Managing Director China and Asian team.
Externally, you will work with suppliers (tier 1 and tier 2), top and operations management, testing laboratories
The mains missions are :
Animation and monitoring
- Manage a multi-local team (Taiwan, China, Vietnam...) composed of industrialization experts and industrial coordinators (about 5 to 7 people) in terms of organization, resources, planning, prioritization, etc.
- Define and monitor the budget related to his/her scope, in collaboration with the financial controller
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators for his/her activities
- Manage the quality of the industrial facility and deploy a continuous improvement approach
- Organize visits of Babolat employees to suppliers' sites and liaise with them
- Monitor local technological development
Follow-up of the development of the products and the life in series with the suppliers
- Improve the quality of the prototypes and the Pilot Run to save time for the R&D/Marketing/Design teams to verify the prototypes
- Manage feedback and relay information to the relevant departments to help decision-making on strategic issues
- Support the resolution of problems encountered by the supplier for the assembly of prototypes
- Monitor project and production risks with the team
- Facilitate the relationship between Babolat and the suppliers on site
Support to develop our supplier base
- Follow the evolution of the suppliers' internal organization and strategy
- Be an interface between Babolat and the supplier's top management.
- Maintain a network of suppliers in Asia and support the sourcing of new suppliers
Graduate from Business school with technical competences, or engineer degree, you have successful industrial experience at least 5 years on missions with a technical dimension such as plant management or industrialization management.
In addition, an experience as a manager is required. You are familiar with management tools (spreadsheets, databases, decision support tools). You have also worked in an international environment.
An experience in the sports industry is a real asset.
Mandarin is mandatory, English and Vietnamese are appreciated.
In addition to the technical skills, our choice will also be on the criteria of soft skills.
Working in Asia, far from Headquarters teams, requires a lot of autonomy, dynamism, perseverance, quality of communication and ability to obtain.
Moreover, you are result oriented, and have a good capacity of analysis and synthesis.
Your clear communication and good resistance to stress, your open-mindedness, organizational skills and adaptability will be assets to succeed in this position.
Join the Babolat adventure and apply for our job offer !